31.7.03

Oggi mi sento (una):

SUMMER BABE-winter version-

Ice baby
I saw your girlfriend
She's eating her fingers
like they're just another meal
She waits there
In the levee wash
Mixing cocktails with
a plastic-tipped cigar (goooo)
My eyes stick to
All those shiny robes you wear
on the protein delta strip
In an abandoned houseboat
I'll wait there
I'll be waiting forever
Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting (go)
Minerals, ice deposits
Daily drop off the first shiny robe
I've got a lot of things I want to sell but but
not here babe, you took it all
Everytime I look around I find that I'm shocked
Everytime I look around I find that I'm shocked
Everytime I look around I find
Everytime I look around I find
Everytime Everytime Everytime Everytime Everytime Everytime
You're my Summer Babe
Summer Babe
Summer Babe
Summer Babe

(Pavement)

Nessun commento: